Reader Contribution: The Worst Thing Said on a Date UPDATE! with Winner (Loser?)

"I like to Sea-Doo."
- Jenny K., August 21, 2004, before the appetizer even arrived.

(Share yours in the comments. Best one gets posted so everyone can pity you.)

Third Place: Peterdewolf

"I want to take you home to meet my parents."
- While making out on first date.

Second Place: Sparkle

"But I've been thinking about you all week!"
- On our second date when I told him I wasn't going to be having sex with him.

Winner: Natasha

"I actually have 3 kids, not 2 like I said before."
- (No context necessary.)

Natasha, from everyone here at [redacted] I would just like to say that you deserve better than a guy who loses track of how many kids he has. Good luck!

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Reader Contribution: The Worst Thing Said on a Date UPDATE! with Winner (Loser?)"