Hey Ladies, I've Found the Man of Your Dreams. Literally!

craigslist missed connection dream
(Click to enlarge)

Now I'm in no position to judge the ways in which a man goes about finding the love of his life. I've wrangled up girls from bars, state colleges, and, most recently, my blog. I once even went out with a girl after my friend yelled at her and her friend off my fire escape as they walked by. (She was prettier from one story up.) But I'm fairly positive that of all the ways a man can meet a woman, posting a lengthy missed connection ad on Craigslist with a Sixth Sense-type surprise ending for a woman who doesn't even exist is definitely the worst way.

That being said, I made a new year's resolution and I'm sticking to it. Granted it was new year's 2008 and I've made no attempt whatsoever to stick to it until right now, but like my grandfather always said, there's no expiration date on not being an asshole.

craigslist missed connection dream

Dear Dream Man,

This is truly a miraculous! I have envisioned the same dream you envision many times. Each detail is the similar – the bar coins, "Ludicrous" and the beautiful woman who appears as a more tan

Mikal from Wristcutters (my favorite band!)

Often I wake up from this dream in a heavy sweating, transfixtured on the mysterious woman who vanishes from my life (just like you!). I hope someday to meet her and to marry her, because of course I am the lesbian, who shares your dream of a goddess on the earth, who is in a dream, but hopefully on earth too.

I am glad we could share this dream.

Love,
Lola

Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Hey Ladies, I've Found the Man of Your Dreams. Literally!"